Check out the handout that accompanies the play!
While our plays cover a lot, we cannot fit everything into the short amount of time we have with you.
Handouts enable you to easily review the information covered, keep a written record or pass on important information to a friend, or jog your memory if you have to write a paper about what you saw.
Information You Can Use
The handout extends your understanding of the issue and provides practical information that can help you apply what you have learned to your own life and practices, including:
Useful questions to ask yourself.
Concrete, real life examples of the play’s concepts.
Tips and suggestions to improve your safety and counter rape on campus.
- Definitions and Facts
- Acquaintance Rape
- Date Rape Drugs
- Ways to Keep Safe
- Common Date Rape Drugs (descriptions and street names are listed at the end of the document)
- Alcohol, Drugs and Rape
- Emotional Coercion
- The Red Zone
- Gang Rape
- Myths and Facts about Rape
- Rape Is Never the Victim’s Fault
- What to Do If You Are Raped
- Why Rapists Rape
- Violation of Trust
- Rape Risk Reduction Techniques
- Options for Responding to Rapist Aggression
- Men Can Stop Rape
- Information about Equalogy